President & CEO
Cary joined the firm in 2005 as an Investment Advisor and Financial Planner. In 2018, he assumed the role of President and CEO, as part of a planned transition of ownership from the founder, David Carter.
He began his professional career as an audit associate with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Dallas prior to focusing on financial planning and investment management services for individuals and small business owners beginning in 2000.
In addition to his experience in planning for retirement, managing investments, and understanding the implications of Federal Income Tax for his clients, he has specific expertise and knowledge in the complex planning areas of corporate stock options, life insurance, retirement plans, charitable trusts, endowment management, and college education funding.
Cary and his wife, Erica, have each served on the board of directors for various charitable organizations. They have two daughters, Kaylee and Campbell, and are active members at Southern Hills Church of Christ in Abilene where Cary serves as a Shepherd.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Abilene Christian University
- Master of Accountancy, Abilene Christian University
LICENSES & CREDENTIAL
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Texas
- Personal Financial Specialist, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional, CFP Board of Standards
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary™, Center for Fiduciary Studies
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors